|Jabro Bros Floorcovering1958 – 1988Fort Street||Jabro Carpet One Floor & Home1989 – PresentNorthline Rd|
Joseph and John opened the first Jabro Bros. showroom in 1953 on Ford Avenue in Wyandotte with the knowledge and expertise they learned from their father James Jabro beginning in 1935. With lots of hard work and hard long hours, their success proved to be the groundwork that moved them into a larger facility on Fort Street from 1958 to 1988. Jabro Bros Floorcovering grew and captured an impeccable reputation that has sustained the company for 58 years. Since 1989, the showroom on Northline Road has grown and the business has prospered. In 1996, after Joseph left the company to retire, John and his family decided to join CCA Global, and affiliate the company with the largest Floorcovering Cooperative in the country. As Jabro Carpet One Floor & Home, the company moved forward being able to offer more brands and services. Considered by most to be the Premiere Floorcovering source in the Downriver area, Jabro Carpet One Floor & Home has provided the best in service, product and workmanship throughout much of the Metropolitan Detroit Area.